This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
How we collect information from you
We obtain information from you to carry out our obligations arising from contracts entered into by you and us for the purposes of the sales of goods, repairs to goods.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for a long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the products and services we provide then you can contact us to have your information removed from our database.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email:
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information hold about you (we may charge £10 for information requests) to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold on you.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information we take steps that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected by a third party provider.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc) are transmitted normally over the Internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
• We respect your privacy whilst using your personal data.
• We will only use your personal data for the fulfilment of our contract with you for the sale, repair or hire of goods.
• We do not collect your personal details without your knowledge.
• We only share your personal details with third parties where it is a requirement to fulfil our contract with you.
• We ensure that all third parties are GDPR compliant for the protection of your personal data.
• We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to complete our contract with you, or if a legal requirement to do so.
• We do not use your personal data for auto decision making or profiling.
• We do not store your credit card details when you make a purchase
• You have the right to access the personal data we hold on you at any time.
• You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• You have the right to withdraw your permission to hold personal data at any time.
• You have the right to complain to the relevant regulatory body at any time.
• If you have purchased with us, or registered to receive promotional emails, you have the right to have your details removed from our database at any time.